Many students encounter a rough patch, but they often do better after talking with their instructor, or from taking academic coaching or wellness workshops (drop-in hours available).
- We’re here for you. We want to help students navigate sudden and unexpected life events. If you haven’t already, we encourage you to contact your campus student services for a consultation on support we can provide. The Office of the Dean of Students can provide support and assistance for a wide variety of issues.
- You may be able to get help with course materials from your instructor, the library, or from your campus student services office, with more resources at Student Financial Services.
- Cougar Health Services at WSU Pullman offers physical and mental health services to students and many are covered by the Student Health Fee.
- Students at WSU Everett may contact WSU Everett Health and Wellness Services
- WSU Global Campus students may visit Wellbeing Online for a variety of health and wellness information and services
- WSU Spokane students are welcome to visit Counseling Services
- WSU Tri-Cities students may visit Campus Health and Wellness
- WSU Vancouver offers Counseling Services for students